- Who let Mariah Carey make a fool of herself on the last day of 2016?!
- My Dad swore up and down that I didn't have to go to work on Monday, the day of New Year's Day. If only that were the case...
- When your Dad asks how much a wedding costs and you read the national average and he just about falls out of his seat. #ImYourOnlyDaughter #ImTheBaby #ImYourSecondFavoriteChild
- I'm leaving wack car salesmen in 2016. Don't try selling me a car with a recall on it.
- I'm trying to get that Teyana Taylor body for 2017...after I eat this 8-count nugget from Chick-fil-a.
- I need to put on a bridal expo. I know these people making money from folks like me buying tickets.
- Thank you to whoever created the humidifier. I love you and you will get into heaven for this blessing.
- Friday Night Tykes has taught me one thing: Texas does NOT play about football. $16k on football equipment for 8 year olds?!
- Some of these news outlets kind of shady with the announcement of Janet's baby. "Janet gives birth to first son." Soooooooo...we still on that story that Janet had a little girl way back when? We can't just say, "Janet gives birth to first child"?
- Lord let my certificate upgrade hurry up and clear so I can get this pay raise that I've worked towards for the last year and a half.
- 2017 Fitness Goals: Michelle Obama arms, Beyonce abs, and a Serena Williams booty...maybe a Michelle Obama booty because Serena has a LOT of junk in the trunk.
- I nearly cried watching the video of Cam Newton reading his letter to his son.
- When your fiance gets you the PERFECT birthday card and writes the PERFECT message inside of it.
Friday, January 6, 2017
It's Friday, you know the deal...