|Corn Pudding, circa Jan. 2015|
|Ingredients...with homemade sour cream since we didn't have any.|
1-15 oz. can whole kernel corn
1-15 oz. can creamed corn
1 cup of sour cream or oleo as the recipe calls it
2 eggs, beaten
Stick (1/2 cup) of butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
8 1/2 oz. box of Jiffy corn muffin mix
How To Prepare:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soften, not melt, your stick of butter in the microwave.
3. Beat eggs as if you are making scrambling eggs.
4. Mix all of the ingredients together. Pour into an 8 x 8 inch pan.
5. Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until fork comes out clean from the center.
|Crappy shot but all the ingredients in one bowl.|
|Spatula courtesy of my coworker/mentor who was also my Secret Santa.|
|All ready for the oven!|
Excuse the appearance of our freezer.
Sorry it doesn't look like something Step Curry's wife made with the presentation and all.
Since I haven't posted anything in awhile I'm going to try and post the HOMEMADE red velvet cake a did