- Teaching is like two full time jobs! I have never been more drained than I have in the past two months! These kids are like dementors when it comes to the energy they suck out from you. Now I understand why so many of my lady teachers were unmarried with no kids.
- My "boo thang" just asked me if I miss receiving flowers from him. That would be a hell yes! I didn't realize it until now but sometimes those little gifts helped energize me into the next week. Seems like the kids are just getting worse as time goes by.
- For some reason these kids are shocked when I know modern music. I finished the lyrics to that "23" song and it was such a shocker to so many. I even mentioned Chief Keef (I guess that's how you spell it) and it was amazing.
- My cohort member/coworker/boo had her baby. She's so freakin' adorable and when I see her she barely cries. She just eats, cries for a second, then falls out. My type of child.
- God Bless my parents for raising me. Even though they get on my nerves, working in the school system has made my appreciation greater for them.
- I'm seriously struggling to write this. My life revolves around school now!
- I hate when I go out and people just constantly ask me if I want something to "drink" and I tell them I'm fine with my little bottle of water. Let a girl breathe!
- This dude at what I guess was a "party" told me that he wouldn't bite...unless I wanted him to. Negro...who do I look like to you?!
- Some people are just plain idiots. Point. Blank. Period.
- I've yet to see the perks of me joining the PTA. I've also yet to be invited to any PTA meetings.
- God grant me the serenity not to call anyone's child out of their name. I will not succumb to the Devil's games.
- I seriously need to become a vegetarian. This meat is not working with my body anymore.
- American Horror Story: Coven is like the greatest show ever. Funny how I never wanted to watch this show because scary stuff freaks me out but just hearing that Angela was in...
- One of my students said he bets I curse up a storm once I get in my car. I just stared at him like get out of my face. He knows the real deal though.
- Wendy's chili is the devil but I say this all the time and still eat it when it gets cold out.
- Another Halloween has gone by and I didn't dress up. *sigh*
- I need to go to church. I will make that my mission for this upcoming Sunday.
- I miss going cycling. It was my peace of mind for a long time when I came back to Augusta following a lot of stuff. I'd love to get a personal trainer but money is tight. Time to get back in that gym.
- I miss my dance classes.
- I miss my friends...even when they aggravate me with those, "You don't text me anymore" messages.
- Why does Jason Derulo still have a career?!?!?!?! Like seriously!
- I'd love to dye my hair blonde...but I also want to have hair on my head. Priorities...
- Yeezy had the nerve to say that Kim K is more influential than the first lady and could never post a picture like she did in that one swimsuit. This dude has lost it. She's the First Lady...of course she wouldn't post a picture like that.
- Ooooohhhhh kill 'em!!!
Friday, November 8, 2013
Friday Ramblings: Hope You Missed Me When I Was Gone
It's Friday so you know the deal...