- Get into a Master's program for either speech pathology or educational leadership.
- Take the GRE (I need this for goal 1 to happen).
- Take the time out to do something nice for myself at least once a month.
- Take more pictures.
- Write more in my journal and on my blog! Ever since I started teaching I've neglected doing this.
- Go to church more (I was doing well until the summer hit and my schedule got packed.)
- Save more money.
- Spend more time with my friends and family.
- Go on a nice trip.
- Exercise more.
- Participate in another 5k and actually run this time.
- Don't let the little things get to me.
- Actually cook more...the goal for every year!!!
- Leave work at work.
- Try to attend at least one concert and play.
- Read more!!!
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Goals For 2014
As 2013 comes to an end the beginning of a new year for even more success and happiness comes with 2014. Because I don't believe in making "resolutions" too much but I do like making "goals" for the New Year. So here are my goals for 2014.