Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goals For 2014

As 2013 comes to an end the beginning of a new year for even more success and happiness comes with 2014.  Because I don't believe in making "resolutions" too much but I do like making "goals" for the New Year.  So here are my goals for 2014.


  • Get into a Master's program for either speech pathology or educational leadership.
  • Take the GRE (I need this for goal 1 to happen).
  • Take the time out to do something nice for myself at least once a month.
  • Take more pictures.
  • Write more in my journal and on my blog!  Ever since I started teaching I've neglected doing this.
  • Go to church more (I was doing well until the summer hit and my schedule got packed.)
  • Save more money.
  • Spend more time with my friends and family.
  • Go on a nice trip.
  • Exercise more.
  • Participate in another 5k and actually run this time.
  • Don't let the little things get to me.
  • Actually cook more...the goal for every year!!!
  • Leave work at work.
  • Try to attend at least one concert and play.
  • Read more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings