Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday, so you know the deal...


  • School was delayed by two hours this week.  The Lord answered my prayer from Monday in his own way.  Thank yah Jesus!
  • Gabrielle Union is allegedly pregnant.  I'm hoping this isn't true seeing how D. Wade was running around sticking his penis in other women all unprotected and ish.  
  • Speaking of D. Wade, what would possess him and Ludacris to go and just get these chicks pregnant simply because they were "on a break?"  Like if we've been together for a year and we take a break it does not mean go raw in these "longtime" friends of yours.  I wish my boyfriend would be that stupid.
  • Had a student tell me I smelled like soap.  Ummmmm...I'll take that one as a compliment.
  • Terrell Owens is in a Hardy's commercial with his man boobs.  Make that money boo!
  • Let us take a moment and thank Beyonce for all this sex kitten music that she came out with.  #Surfboard #HeLikeToCallMePeaches #Rocket #Blow
  • Let us give a shout out to Angela Basset for her awesome acting on American Horror Story:  Coven.  "Whose baby is that?"  "Mine!  Check the skin tone."  
  • I was thinking long and hard about some stuff and realized if I were a jelly bean flavor I'd be Juicy Peach because it's the best tasting one.  That flavor is from the Jelly Belly company.  You know the ones who make the gourmet jelly beans?  Even when I'm picking minor stuff out like that I'm still bougie.
  • My family and I went to see Mandela during Christmas Break.  It was a great movie I must say.  Idris Elba looked like an old pug when they showed him as the aged Mandela though.  I highly recommend this movie.
  • Speaking of Mr. Elba, did you all see his tweet about what his bow tie does to him when he smiles?!  I may never look at a bow tie on an attractive man the same again.  
  • This "Her" movie seems...creepy.  Like developing a romantic relationship with your computer is just...yeahhhhhh.
  • I still wouldn't mind dying my hair blonde but like I always say I prefer not to wake up with a bunch of blonde hair laying on my bed unattached to my scalp.
  • It's time for me to go on a trip.  Like I want to go to New Orleans or Miami really bad this summer and take tons of pictures with this camera my boo thang got me for Christmas in awesome clothes.
  • I'm ready to buy a new summer wardrobe.  I'm thinking of lots of pattern shorts, wedges, and just bright colors.  Maybe a turban or two.  I want to do the cut off jean shorts look but I don't think it would be smart to wear that in my city with my job.  Might have to save them for that summer trip.
  • I still have a life goal to develop an Erykah Badu effect on men.  
  • Ruby Woo is like the greatest red lipstick ever minus the fact that it's so drying.
  • Just watched a video for this #NaeNae dance.  Where's Terio?  
Strip tease gone wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings