Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday, so you know  the deal...


  • I'm 24 and still feel awkward listening to Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing in my parents' house.  Like it's just not right.
  • Cooked some chicken breast and it didn't come out right.  I was side eyeing it like, "Why don't you look like last week's chicken?"  I did conclude that it didn't have enough season though.
  • Went to a 3 year old's birthday party.  It was mostly made up for 2-3 year old kids.  I felt so overwhelmed y'all.  Like, I can't have kids right now or in the next two to three years.
  • Speaking of that party, it was the best party I've attended this year so far.  I don't think that's a good sign.  #INeedToGetOutMore
  • I wish I had the recipe for that sweet potato bisque I had in college one year.  Ughhhh I miss the dining hall specials.
  • I encountered Chadwick Boseman at the Get On Up premiere in Augusta.  I told him he was cute.  I'm sure he's still thinking about me.
  • Had to tell a little kid to get up out my face.  I then feared that his parents were around the corner ready to jump me.  
  • Blake Griffin why must you be so beautiful?  And yet, why must you have a child?  
  • Extreme Couponing is so dramatic.  They always get to that register and they're like, "Oh God, I don't have $567.85 for sure."  Like DUH...that's why you're on Extreme Couponing.
  • I had an Egg White Delight from McDonald's.  All I could think of was, "OMG these probably aren't even real eggs.  I bet they're made of some ingredient found in nail polish remover."  My stomach began cramping immediately after these thoughts.
  • Pet peeve of mine, when you're working in a group and suggest something but a member disagrees.  Then after seeing the project fail they voice the idea that you told in the beginning.  #ThatWasMyIdea30MinutesAgo 
  • Spent $70 in Walmart.  I haven't spent that much in that store since my college days.
  • Saw my 8th grade ELA teacher.  My fondest memory of him was when a kid was acting up in class and he calmly said, "Boy I will throw this stapler at you."  
  • This BAPs Show hasn't been canceled yet?!
  • I need to take a public speaking class.  #SelfImprovement
  • I can't deal with this Raising Asia show on Lifetime.  They're letting this 8 year old girl act like she's 21.  I seriously thought I was watch Jelena from Hit The Floor at one point. #SpareTheRodSpoilTheChild
  • Ordered two things from Amazon on Saturday.  Still no e-mail about them sending my stuff out.  
  • I can't stand these stories of privileged folks coming into urban schools and portraying themselves as saviors of the students but then leaving after like four years to go open their own school.
  • My parents inform me that we're getting our windows done and everything has to be removed from my room pretty much.  Ummm ma'am and sir...I guess I need to find another place to sleep then.  Any takers?
  • Sleep schedule gonna be all screwed up for the school year.  #NotGood
  • Kardashian sisters tryna come for that Cheetah Girl from 3LW.  They know good and well they need to shut up.  Only reason people really care for them is to know who Kim's dating and on occasion Khloe.
  • Kelly Rowland is a cute little pregnant woman.  Almost makes me want kids another 5-10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings