- Well I definitely cried watching Inside Out. It seems like that's all that I do now. What has happened to me?!
- BET Awards Recap:
- Is that Kendrick Lamar? I didn't even recognize him! This song sounds pretty good too. I might have to buy this album.
- Nicki Minaj pretty much knows she's gonna win this award every year. I think she was just sitting on the edge of her seat trying to make sure she didn't stand up before they actually announced her name.
- So Tracee Ellis Ross can say "eat the booty" but they blur it out for the Omarion performance?
- Alicia Keys let Ursula the Sea Witch take her voice. This is so sad and she messed up The Weekend's song. When she started singing I got the same emotions I feel when Wale starts rapping on a Miguel song.
- BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diddy should have just performed the entire show if you ask me. Then when Lil' Kim came out?!?!?!?! I went all types of crazy! #IMissedDiddyFallLive #TakeThatTakeThat
- I used to think Peaches and Cream was about actual peaches until I was 21. #ToBeYoungAndInnocent
- Why must the cast of The Game be so lame all the time? Why did the Hosea guy look so greasy along with other things? Don't get me started on that ribbon around his head. He should have went to Reinbows.
- Poor oldest child from Blackish has no rhythm. It's okay because he tried.
- Smokey Robinson is a fineeeee old man. I might go find me a red bone man with light eyes.
- Robin Thicke might as well have dedicated this performance to Paula Patton. #HeStillLovesHer
- Shout out to Nicki because if it wasn't for her Meek Mills would have continued being forgotten about this year.
Ciara's dancing is absolutely amazing!Wait that was Tinashe in the beginning?!?!?!
- I know Janet did not just walk on that stage, say her thank yous, and walk off. BET told me she was performing! THE LIES MUST STOP!
- My Mom's exact words when she saw K. Michelle, "Who is this big butt girl?"
- Ummmm Tamar these eyelashes are not working right now. Like I'm legit freaked out.
- When Patty came out I kicked my own shoes off!
- No to my Mom dancing to Trap Queen.
- I cooked chicken curry. It was pretty good too according to those that tried it. #WatchOutAyeshaCurry
- TI and Tiny's son King is entirely too hyper for my liking.
- Ummmm who wrote Magic Mike XXL? I need to file a complaint because they called themselves trying to write a cinematic piece trying to give these guys aspirations. I didn't go see the movie those purposes. I went to see the men dancing, more specifically Channing Tatum, not know that Tito wants to open a fro-yo shop. And who did those terrible braids in Tito's hair?!
- The last dance of Magic Mike made up for that previous statement.
- Jesus be a tutor in this Geometry and Measurement class because Lord knows I'm gonna need it. #GeometryIsTheDevil #TheyDontTeachTheBabiesAboutSkewLines
- The saga continues in the Britney Griner and Glory Johnson soap opera. Now they're having twins but Britney still ain't claiming those babies.
- A child at my summer job has become obsessed with my place of employment and my personal life. "Why did you go teach there? Why are you leaving? What was college like? Did you go to college parties? Do you dream in math?" Ummmm...
- There's two weeks of summer break left essentially. Me and my summer school students took a moment to cry about that this week.
- A child at the beauty salon told me I needed to cut my toe nails. I laughed but thought at the same time, "Dang you rude!"
- I'm still waiting on Pixar to call me up to start doing voice over work so I can quit teaching. If not I'll have to resort to my other idea of opening my entertainment club.
- I need to buy one of those relaxation coloring books. That way I'll have another distraction from doing work throughout the year.
- This Jenga box sitting on my dresser waiting to be played with again. The sad life of having no one to play with.
- Misty Copeland is all types of ripped! You can see every muscle in her arms and back I swear.
- I'm lost as to why my middle finger nails are curving in on the side. Anyone have an answer?
Friday, July 3, 2015
It's Friday, so you know the deal...