- OH EMMM GEE...it's my birthday! Cue Two Chainz "Birthday Song." I'm about to hit the club!
- Some woman decided to come to my job and show her a$$. Her boyfriend had to wait twenty minutes in the concession line and it seems she didn't believe him. I guess he was out there getting a twenty minute cheating session in away from her crazy a$$. Like seriously she was in the lobby screaming, "I WANT MY F**KIN' MONEY BACK!" She even threw her glasses at me. Ain't nobody got time for that.
- For New Year's my friend and I decided to go downtown and I must say it was fun. I pretty much spent the whole night dancing with someone named John who was a pretty good dancer.
I should have brought him home with me.
- Chileeeee Kanye West has gone and got Kim Kardashian's behind pregnant. Those hips are about to spreadddddddddd. I bet she's about to be a BADDD looking pregnant woman though
no matter how much we all want her to look all sloppy.
- Seriously though, why wasn't Yeezy featured on the Christmas card if he got Kim pregnant?
- That Jillian Michael's abs workout DVD is still in the plastic. *face palm* I need to get my life together.
- I'm trying to start my two books a month thing. The first book up is The Autobiography of Malcolm X. I was supposed to read it in Fall 2011, but only finished half of it. Supposedly it's a life changer and with this being a new chapter in my life it's only appropriate to read.
- I go on my brother's Facebook page and see nothing but strippers. I pray he doesn't post any of my graduation photos with that mess or I will go off.
- I woke up one day this week and just decided I was done with a certain situation. Time to move on with my life.
- Can we have a moment of silence for my lotion that seems to have been discontinued at Walmart? *pauses* Thank you.
- It's so weird not being in Athens right now. For the past four years I've made my trip back up there for a Spring semester, but this time I'm sitting at home. I don't like this post-graduate life ya'll. Not at all.
- LL Cool J's Doin' It has been in my head since I went out for New Year's. Don't judge me.
- I really want to take some type of activity up while I'm at home, but what?
- I watched Django. I want the two hours and forty-five minutes of my life back. I completely forgot Jamie Foxx was the star of the film and Kerry Washington just screamed for the most part.
- I'm starting this really cool thing for the New Year. I'll post about it later
if I remember to do it.
|Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, and every other deceased Civil Rights leader are somewhere turning over in their graves.|