Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Ramblings: It's My Birthday!

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • OH EMMM GEE...it's my birthday!  Cue Two Chainz "Birthday Song."  I'm about to hit the club!
  • Some woman decided to come to my job and show her a$$.  Her boyfriend had to wait twenty minutes in the concession line and it seems she didn't believe him.  I guess he was out there getting a twenty minute cheating session in away from her crazy a$$.  Like seriously she was in the lobby screaming, "I WANT MY F**KIN' MONEY BACK!"  She even threw her glasses at me.  Ain't nobody got time for that.
  • For New Year's my friend and I decided to go downtown and I must say it was fun.  I pretty much spent the whole night dancing with someone named John who was a pretty good dancer.  I should have brought him home with me.
  • Chileeeee Kanye West has gone and got Kim Kardashian's behind pregnant.  Those hips are about to spreadddddddddd.  I bet she's about to be a BADDD looking pregnant woman though no matter how much we all want her to look all sloppy.
  • Seriously though, why wasn't Yeezy featured on the Christmas card if he got Kim pregnant?
  • That Jillian Michael's abs workout DVD is still in the plastic. *face palm*  I need to get my life together.
  • I'm trying to start my two books a month thing.  The first book up is The Autobiography of Malcolm X.  I was supposed to read it in Fall 2011, but only finished half of it.  Supposedly it's a life changer and with this being a new chapter in my life it's only appropriate to read.
  • I go on my brother's Facebook page and see nothing but strippers.  I pray he doesn't post any of my graduation photos with that mess or I will go off.
  • I woke up one day this week and just decided I was done with a certain situation.  Time to move on with my life.
  • Can we have a moment of silence for my lotion that seems to have been discontinued at Walmart?  *pauses*  Thank you.
  • It's so weird not being in Athens right now.  For the past four years I've made my trip back up there for a Spring semester, but this time I'm sitting at home.  I don't like this post-graduate life ya'll.  Not at all.
  • LL Cool J's Doin' It has been in my head since I went out for New Year's.  Don't judge me.
  • I really want to take some type of activity up while I'm at home, but what?
  • I watched Django.  I want the two hours and forty-five minutes of my life back.  I completely forgot Jamie Foxx was the star of the film and Kerry Washington just screamed for the most part.  
  • I'm starting this really cool thing for the New Year.  I'll post about it later if I remember to do it.
Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, and every other deceased Civil Rights leader are somewhere turning over in their graves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings