Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • OH MAH GAWD DID YOU GUYS SEE BEYONCE SLAY THE SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW?!?!  LIKE SERIOUSLY THE POWER WENT OUT!  THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE TOPPED THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF BANE CAME OUT.
  • Sorry I typed that in all caps.  I was excited.
  • My friend and I are currently on the search for cute men in Augusta.  Well not a search but we're wondering where they're at.  SHOW YO' SELF FOOL!
  • I finally tried Zumba out.  That ish is fun as hell.  Who knew I could use my twerking skills towards something positive in life.
  • Even though I can't stand the name Mendecees or however the hell you spell it I must admit he is kind of fine.  For those of ya'll who don't know who I'm talking about that's Yandy's man from Love & Hip Hop.
  • Also I'm kind of obsessed with this Black Ink show.  I cannot stand looking at Dutchess talk though.  Like something about seeing and hearing her speak annoys the hell out of me.
  • Lil' negroes in Augusta tryna fight outside Forever 21.  What ya'll are NOT gonna do is disrespect that store like that.  Take your behinds down to Charlotte Russe a.k.a. A Far Less Classy Place.
  • I'm about to sell my kidney on the black market in order to get these Beyonce tickets.  Don't judge me ya'll!
  • I'm going through my tattoo phase again.  *sigh*  By next week it'll be over.
  • OMG I'm just realizing Joe Budden says, "Baby like it raw.  I don't even use a magnum" on this She Don't Put It Down song.  Nastyyyyy
  • Shout out to Michelle Williams for nearly falling on her face when she popped up on stage.  You're lucky you caught yourself b/c Beyonce and Kelly will still replace your behind even if ya'll aren't together anymore.
  • I bought sexy undergarments...that only I'll see.
  • I accidentally opened a package up that belonged to my Dad.  I am forever damaged by it.
  • Being the good daughter I am I agreed to go to a line dancing class with my Mom.  I was the youngest person in there besides the little kid with her happy meal, but I must admit I had fun.  A lot of the dances were things I'd never seen.  Shout out to my elementary school P.E. coach for being the main one to show me how to do the dances.
  • On that note, my Mom has no rhythm or coordination.  She didn't take it very well when I told her that though.
  • Tyrese has a relationship book coming out despite barely being able to demonstrate his knowledge of the English language while on Twitter.  Thankfully Rev. Run (from Run-DMC) is a co-author of it because I don't want Tyrese's love advice when he thinks women should just accept men cheating.
  • I'm slowly becoming a master at pole dancing...well the beginner level.
  • Say it ain't so Fitz!!!!!!!  SAY IT AIN'T SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings