Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • Let's do a Grammys recap
    • Let us all have a moment of silence for Katy Perry's boobs at The Grammys.  Like they were just...perfect.
    • J. Lo you have some badddddddddddddd legs!  Like I have nice legs, but Lord how can I get mine like hers?
    • Beyonce you have a nice butt.
    • The best decision Kelly Rowland ever made was that boob job.
    • Rihanna and Chris Brown made it to the show this time.  Let us hope they can make it back home safely.
    • I had to laugh my a$$ off after Frank Ocean beat Chris Brown.
    • Rihanna was sounding like she was struggling during that Bob Marley tribute.  They should have got Lauryn Hill.
    • Carrie Underwood has one of the prettiest voices.
    • I guess Prince just doesn't age.
    • I love Frank Ocean, but Frank Ocean performing live is another story.  I thought I was about to die of boredom. 
    • Was Alicia Keys trying to channel Sheila E at The Grammys beating on those drums?
  • Just watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  Kris Jenner has ZERO loyalty to anyone besides Kim I swear.  I bet if Kim told her to marry some random man off the street she'd leave her husband in a heart beat.
  • We can add Amber Rose to the list of celebrities that carry babies as long as elephants.  
  • Duchess (from Black Ink) you are dumb as hell for going out on a date and sleeping with Ceaser (yes that's how his name is spelled).  If there's one thing I've learned in life, don't mix business with pleasure.  In addition to that the man has a child with a woman who was only a friend with benefits.  WTF?!?!  Plus it seems like she's just in LOVE with the man after one date.
  • I would sell my soul to figure out what fountain of youth Halle Berry is drinking from.
  • I'm just learning about this new version of the Harlem Shake.  It.  Is.  Hilarious.
  • Some pastor in Augusta has upset someone.  They printed fliers off talking about how un-Godly he was and that he was sleeping with a member of his congregation.  Chileeeeeeeee...*neck roll and beats weave*
  • I miss Athens.  I miss Sriacha sauce.  I pray they sell it in my local Walmart.  My eggs are naked without it.  I guess these jalapeno peppers will have to do.
  • I watched Top Gun.  Tom Cruise you used to be extremely sexy.  
  • I saw a woman drinking Coca Cola out of two liter bottle.  I had the most disgusted look on my face ya'll.  
  • Thursday Night=SUPER FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings