Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • I GOT MY BEYONCE TICKET!!!!!!  AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PROMISE MY FIRST BORN CHILD TO SOME RANDOM A$$ STRANGER!!!  YOU MAD?! *flips weave*
  • Oh yeah, I love Beyonce but she's better seen and not heard...unless she's singing.  She's a horrible interviewer.  
  • I accidentally touched a customer's hand on Monday and the guy says to me, "Oh Brittany you're trying to hold my hand!  Unfortunately I'm unhappily married so..."  I had no clue what to say besides awkwardly laugh.
  • Everyone shouldn't be a parent.  I had this lady tell her 7 year old daughter (I believe it was her daughter), "Why you got that coat on?  It's ugly."  Please take note that it was like 30 or 40 degrees outside.  The little girl luckily answered with an intelligent, "Because it's cold."  She should have asked her mom why she had that bad weave in her head.
  • I'm addicted to this "Bad" song by Wale.  I'm pretty sure I listened to it at least ten times in one day.
  • Soooooooo I took my special education exams today for teaching.  Ya'll I was sitting in that test looking like, O_O.
  • Terrance J is now single!  I've been waiting on this day ya'll!  *pushes boobs up*
  • Rihanna has a line coming out with MAC!  OMG I love nearly every lipstick color that she wears.  She's just bad all around.  Minus that clothing line that she just displayed at Fashion Week in London I believe.
  • I'm glad Alicia Keys did something different with her hair for Wendy Williams' show.  Now the NBA All-Star game is another story.  She's helping keep the JAM! super hold gel line in business though.
  • I went to Miyako's Sunday and was eating on the leftover for two additional days.  Let me tell ya'll, I have zero clue what in the hell they cook their food with but EVERYTIME I ate that food I was knocked out for a good two hours.  No lie.  Like horse tranquilizers must be mixed into the seasoning.  
  • So mothers are out here getting lap dances for their 13/16 year old son's birthday party nowadays huh?  I guess learning how to properly make it rain is a skilled that must be taught early on.
  • Rob Kardashian is packing on the pounds I see.  Kris Jenner must have a weight loss deal in the works for him.
  • I know that in the morning my arms and hands are going to be soooooooo sore.  Jesus be some Bengay and a heating pad.  I hit that chair spin, while reversing mid-spin, and hit that backwards hook spin though.
  • If my Mom says one more thing about my hair I'm going to go AWF on this woman.  I'm just at a point where I don't care right now.  Maybe I should just chop this sh*t off.  Then she can't say anything...let me stop.  I know she'll find something for the hell of it.
  • I went to what I thought was going to be a stretching and flexibility class.  Turns out it was a strengthening and flexibility class.  I was trying to hit freaking crunches in mid-air.  Oh the pain!
  • I want THIS dress.  Someone spend money on little ol' me!
  • Amber Rose finally gave birth to the child she's been carrying around as long as a baby elephant!  Congrats to her and Wiz Khalifa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings