Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the World Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • I haven't done one of these in like two or three weeks!  Why oh why?
  • So since I'm finally home I can indulge in all my ratchet television shows.  1.)  Did ya'll watch The Ghetto B*tches View a.k.a. Tiny's Show?  The only person I'm here for on that show is my girl Shekinah.  Her hair was laid! *in my Funky Dineva voice*  2.)  I KNOW after this week's episode of Catfish my 6'5'' Black Hispanic man with a PhD is waiting on me somewhere.  He's probably somewhere talking about how he knows his 5'3'' (4'') feisty Black woman is out there somewhere.  Don't worry baby we will  meet soon...and it better not be on eHarmony.
  • I need $33k ya'll for these student loans.  Who wants to help me out?  Like I'm seriously about to set up a Paypal account and hope the money starts rolling in.
  • I just want to be happy and feel the way I felt a month ago.  Is that too much to ask?  I'm tired of feeling like a cry baby and all this other stuff.   Screw this statement.  I'm good.  I have a degree and I'm planning on getting another one.  No reason for tears.
  • Dear journalists, how many times are you all going to write about black women's hair contributing to their lack of exercise?  Like seriously you hear it once or twice and you get it.  The same thing goes for black women in regards to why so many are single and never been married.  We as black women get it already.
  • The trailer for Tyler Perry's Temptations:  The Marriage Counselor looks good!  I hate even saying that about Tyler Perry films because I'm always afraid that I'm going to get tricked and at the end the woman is gonna find Jesus.
  • My Mom just evaluated me and I must say she's right when it comes to how I get so wrapped up in relationships.  I'm not sure how easily that can be changed, but I think I just want to test the waters out.  Man eater/Nola Darling status!
  • Michael Ealy got married!  When I tell ya'll my heart broke, along with every other black woman, I'm not lying.  Thing is dude has been with the woman for FOUR, let me say that again, FOUR years!  Here we were all thinking he was single.  Ugh!!!!!!
  • I got some good news this week!  I won't fully announce it because I have this fear of jinxing things, but I just hope things play out in my favor because it could be a positive step in my future.
  • I tell my friends to go out and get drinks.  They start talking about getting wasted.  I'm just sitting here like, "Ehhhhh..."
  • Look at that a$$$$$$$$$ (NSFW...I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings