Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Ramblings: The Last of 2012

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • Well I've survived the end of the world for like the third or fourth time in my life.  Slowly but surely breaking records.
  • I have zero clue on how to deal with break-ups and I hate it.  
  • Supposedly Tupac only had one testicle.  Who knew.
  • So I was watching Ice Loves Coco and my Dad comes in my room, looks at the tv and says "Whose that white girl with the big booty?"  I immediately told him to GET OUT!
  • I saw the most beautiful man in the world at the mall with my Mom on Sunday.  He was tall, a nice caramel color, and had light brown eyes.  My Mom knew his dad some type of way.  I sit back and wonder why I didn't ask him if he had a girlfriend and what he was doing later in the week.
  • Speaking of beautiful men, why Michael Ealy?  WHY?!?!
  • So my Mom got me a five quart crock pot and this big mirror for Christmas to help start my collection of things I'll need when I move out. 
  • I'm sitting here watching Alex Haley's Queen and all I have to say is Queen was an unappreciative high yellow heifer.  You ain't about to get paid for not working woman!
  • Speaking of Queen, if Halle can pass for white I KNOW I can.
  • If you ain't got no shirt you ain't APO Twerk Team.
  • I love being around older family because they just tell all their dirt.  Especially if they used to be a little loose back in the day.  When they're late-50's/early-60's they just don't care what you think of them.
  • My 39 year old cousin just asked me if they still have pajama parties out at UGA.  Ya'll I didn't know what to say without giving myself away.  S/o to the UGA Alphas though...lol.
  • Until you have a daughter that's what I call karma and you pray to God she don't grow breasts too soon...that lyric has been in my head ALL week ya'll.
  • Mission four pack abs and donkey booty are about to be in full effect for the New Year!  Everyone is gonna see me and be like, "Whoa wasn't she on King Magazine?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings