- I'm still waiting on the sexy Princess Tianna costume. Like why has it not happened yet? As if a Black princess can't be sexy.
- Think I want a flexirod set in my hair.
- I should go blonde...but I don't feel like being bald.
- Bought an arm band so I can go running and listen to music without having to hold my iPod.
- Watched an episode of TheWalking Dead with my friend. That is a good show!
- Google chrome has decided to shut down on me. Hmmm not good.
- This Execedrin commercial with the husband and wife in bed is pure comedy. A woman had to be the mastermind behind that one.
- I need to plan my trip to Miami for next year. If all these damn college kids can afford to go there's no reason why I can't. #MiamiSummer2015
- This past weekend was the "You Date White Boys" from coworkers and my Mom. I might have gone to an event with a white guy and my Mom will swear up and down that the guy was my boyfriend and we were on the verge of marriage and owning a house.
- Peach iced tea flavored yogurt. What is this world coming to?
- Two weeks until Spring Break. Let me figure out what I'm gonna do during my week of freedom besides binge on Netflix with my friend.
- Went to Church's and saw a "Hiring" sign. I seriously considered applying for a shift leader position.
- Reminded as to why I don't tell my mom about how my job is. I don't have time for it.
- I love my 2nd grade teacher and music teacher so much. They still have my back after all these years
- Speaking of my music teacher, I showed her my hair blown out and she started talking about how I barely had hair when I was her student. I was never bald headed so no clue why she said that. #TeamWearAScrunchieAndHaveHangTime #IGotThatDropAsMyKidsSay
- Voting to have an elective class on personal hygiene. The sun is coming out and the funk is getting real.
- I need to go to Cali n Titos. Which means I need to go to Athens.
- "How are the boy[friends]? Guess you'll be married soon." --> The typical question and response from people.
- Dang Millie out here having relations with the VP Candidate. Do you boo.
- Busy weekend ahead. Exciting! #NoSleep #ProfessionalNetworkerInTheMaking
- Google Chrome still isn't working on my laptop. Ugh...I'm making blogs straight off the iPod.
Friday, March 21, 2014
It's Friday so you know the deal...