Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday, so you know the deal...


  • Well the demand for shower rods is about to shoot up after that whole Mimi and Nikko think.  Surfboard is officially retired.  #ShowerRodt
  • So close to being done with this program.  Lord Jesus let me make it!
  • Taxes done!  We'll be popping bottles of Evian at the club pretty soon!
  • Basketball Wives Recap
    • So VH1 can show outlines of male body parts now?
    • Sundy [sic] cannot draw.  I thought I was about to see some decent drawing from her when she said she was an amateur artist and loved to sketch.  Some things are better left unsaid.  
    • Jackie has all these "friendships" with women I'm pretty sure she just met.
  • Kool-Aid man used to wear shorts and a Hawaiian looking shirt when I was a kid.  Now they're just letting the man walk around naked.  What has the world come to?!
  • I enjoy watching TI with his family on his show.  He seems like a really good dad.
  • Saw some lilies recently.  Ummm...can we say beautiful?!
  • Jhene Aiko's new video is EVERYTHING!  That car keying scene was giving me so much life.  Like it took me back to last year when I just envisioned myself keying this man's car.  Good thing I came to my senses.
  • The Purple Diamonds who were featured on Bring It are ratchet with all that tooting their butts up after winning the competition.  They're ratchet just like the Ques I've been exposed to.  I guess that's why they share the same colors.
  • The first day of testing involved me testing...ALL day.  I was ready to fall asleep on the kids in the afternoon.
  • I went to look for some Sara Lee chocolate chip brownies that my coworker has.  She said she got them at Walmart and I specifically told her the ghetto Walmart wouldn't have them.  She didn't believe me but my prediction was right.  Now I have to find these brownies.
  • Oh yeah...LENT IS OVER SUNDAY!  Back to the red meat, soda, and desserts.  I did mess up like two days though.
  • Firecracker Chicken Wraps at Longhorn's are delicious! 
  • I'm trying to understand why folks are so upset about Diddy being the speaker at Howard's graduation.  Yeah the man didn't graduate but the reason he left was because he was offered the chance to start working in the field that he wanted.  Steve Jobs went to college for six months, less than Diddy I believe, and y'all weren't this upset.  Oprah dropped out of college too but nobody was complaining about that either.  The man is successful and let's be honest, most of those college graduates aren't going to be multimillionaires like him.  So all those people saying, "I want someone whose earned their to degree to come show me that this is what you can do when you earn your degree" need to take SEVERAL seats.
  • That was long.
  • Jay-Z and Beyonce may be going on tour together.  Where can I buy my ticket at?  
  • I still have a hard time believing people when they say I'm skinny.  #StruggleWithBodyIssuesEst2002
  • Finally finished the second season of American Horror Story:  Asylum.  The ending, Lord Jesus I just don't know what to believe anymore.
  • I really like this Bando Jonez song Sex You but I have a feeling he's probably super short and ugly.
  • Ordered a white dress from Express.  Hoping this one looks less hoochie-fied than the one from last year that I never got to wear that is tight and short.
  • UGA better calm down with all these yearly "annual" alumni phone calls.  "Annual" means once.  Therefore calling me three months later makes it a "bi-annual."  You'd think all that money we spend to get an education there people would learn some definitions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings