- This has been a week from hell I swear! I've had to turn four, yes FOUR, papers in this week. I take a total of six classes so you do the math on that one.
- Speaking of classes I got in trouble a la kindergarten style for talking too much in one of my classes. My friend and I were separated. This is my college life.
- Tonight its about to go down. *Kevin Hart voice* Me and some the girls from my service frat are hitting up a pole dancing class. This song will be in my head all night in preparation.
- Speaking of this event, everyone wants to be on APO Twerk Team. It doesn't work that way boo boo.
- I'm about to start selling my lady eggs off for some money ya'll. You get paid $5000 for that mess. Therefore I'd have to donate about eight to pay off my student loan debt. #TheStruggleIsReal
- The Jewish community has had a hard life for centuries ya'll. Please hug any Jewish person you know and tell them you love 'em.
- This school is trying to give me six tickets for graduation. How much money did I pay ya'll again?
- I will be raffling those tickets off to four family members who donate the most money to my student loan payment. My parents get tickets by default.
- I'm super behind, but this Dear White People trailer is hilarious. I want my $5.50 back for Red Tails personally.
- The John Legend concert that my boyfriend and I planned on attending has been postponed. I'm convinced that God never wants me to see John Legend because even when he came to my school the tickets sold out when I was going to get one. *shakes fists at the heavens*
- Chris Brown and his girlfriend (whose name nobody can spell without Googling it) have officially broken up. I think we can all say we saw that one coming. I'm pretty sure Breezy has been blowing Rihanna's back out for a few weeks.
- These Sesame Street memes are hilarious man.
- Screw Well's Fargo and their insensitive business. I lost my wallet with EVERYTHING in it, including my ATM card, and as I'm talking to the agent she starts trying to get me to sign-up for some damn program. I was two seconds away from losing my composure.
Friday, October 5, 2012
It's Friday so you know the deal...