- This is the seventh week of school meaning Monday was probably my sixth life crisis of the semester. Why? Well because graduation is rolling around the corner. I'm afraid.
- My boyfriend told me I was too "argumentative" and "strong all the time" recently. This was after I read about 50 pages focusing on the Feminist Movement.
- Some random man on the street told me that I had Tina Turner legs Saturday while I walked to the dining hall. This is like the ultimate compliment to me.
- Did you guys see Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Magic Mike inspired opening on SNL? I'm not sure if that was from this past Saturday or what, but he was getting it. #VanillaFlavorForEveryday
- I need more money for all the stuff I need. Where's that rich sugar daddy of mine?
- I really want to start a running group at my school for the Black community. I was going to try Black Girls Run! but they said they're not starting any new running groups until the end of the year.
- I really need to get out and go dancing or bar hopping I think. I don't do anything "fun" during the weekends it seems and this must change.
- If this whole getting a job with a degree thing doesn't work out I think I'll be a video girl. I just have to tone up this midsection first.
- I really want to find a nice red lipstick just to have. I barely wear lipstick, but I've always wanted a nice red. I have one, but I feel like its too bright. I prefer the darker colors.
- I wish I could go home just one weekend, but I'm so busy. *sigh* This must be what the real world is like.
- I need an iPod so I can make an awesome playlist to workout to. If you're interested in donating or selling one at a low price get at me.
- I need to be reading so why I am I sitting here typing this.
- I totally just typed that last sentence to the beat of Chris Brown's "Look At Me Down" as I listened to the song on YouTube. Same with this sentence.
- I really want some black boots. The ones from last year nearly killed me at multiple times.
Friday, September 28, 2012
It's Friday so you know the deal...