Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • Dear customers please stop trying to argue me down over coupons.  If your coupon expired I don't care.  I don't care if it just expired the day before.  It's no good.
  • I went to my first cycling class.  I would like everyone to know that on that day I had bacon & ranch fries from Bruster's because I figured I'd just be a fatty.  I swear to you all once I started sweating I could smell the bacon and ranch oozing out of my skin.
  • Does frozen yogurt count as a dessert?  Say no.
  • This show Preachers' Daughters is pretty interesting.  I want to say the black girl is the worst, but she's second in line.  One girl has a baby and is unsure of who the father is.  That's pretty bad.  Then there's the one girl whose mom keeps saying "finger sex."  Of course "finger sex" is like the gateway sex to all that other stuff like backdoor sex, oral sex, and penetration.  Say no young girls.
  • Brittany wants Havana Twist this summer.  I will get those.
  • I really want to go buy a canvas, paint, and paint brushes.  Like I've always found painting to be cool and enjoyable even if I can barely draw a circle...or straight line.
  • Thank you FedLoan service for reminding me that I have to start making payments in three more months.  You're oh so kind.
  • Kim Kardashian is doing blood facials.  WTF?!  I guess whatever keeps Kanye happy.
  • Did I ever tell you guys about the time I made homemade mashed potatoes?  No?  Oh I just wanted to let ya'll know I could do that.
  • I want to go down to Louisiana and try some of Ms. Kay's food.  It sounds so good and extra Southern redneck.  
  • The best episodes of First 48 are the ones were the suspect comes into the interrogating room and say, "You know I ain't kill nobody right?"  Ummm excuse me?  Can you just wait for them to ask you questions before making yourself sound guilty?
  • My local Goodwill failed me in regards to jewelry.  All I wanted was a nice necklace.  Oh well I'll go to the one on Washington Road.
  • I seriously want to block my Dad's number.  This man calls the house and my cell phone EVERYDAY.  I live here with him.  He didn't even call me this much when I was in college.
  • Oz the Great and Powerful was just...boring to me.  I feel like it had a lot to do with the screenwriting, James Franco, and Mila Kunis.  Just things about those three things didn't sit right with me.  Also Oz somehow managed to have sex with at least two of the sisters.  Their parents didn't teach them anything about getting to know a man I guess.
  • My kick boxing class has deceived me!  I went in there expecting to kick and punch a bag.  No I was just swinging at the air.  Where's the fun in that?  At least there was a good ab workout at the end.
  • I've been rather angry lately.  I don't know what's wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings