Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • This was my first week of my last semester of undergrad *fingers crossed*  I'm already starting to wonder if I've taken on too much, but I have faith that I'll be able to do it.
  • Speaking of my first day of classes I overslept for my ONLY Tuesday class.  I was beyond missed so I had to go out and buy a clock from Target.  Its pretty dope if I may say.  The screen is multicolored so it isn't your typical green or red colored screen.
  • Gabby Douglas got a makeover...which is very odd to me.  I mean I know The Olympics are over so she doesn't have to walk around with that ponytail or whatever, but accepting some brand new Remy kind of sends the message to me that maybe she really thought something was wrong with her hair or she let the people get to her.  Nonetheless it looks good.
  • I'm taking jogging class this semester.  We had to run a mile and a half on Wednesday.  I did a mile which I did fairly easy without stopping too much.  I just knew that I wasn't going to be able to be to that half a mile though.  #JesusBeSomeMuchNeededStrengthAndExtraOxgen.
  • I'm starting to feel like I have nothing going on in my life because I'm struggling to think of something else to write...
  • Oh yeah...I've already decided that I'm going to ask my family members to give me financial gifts for graduation (do you get gifts for college graduation?)  They can all go ahead and write that $50 check to the government for my loans.  Of course gifts of $100 are accepted.
  • I learned in acting class today that I would be killed very easily.  SMH...no wonder why my parents shielded me so much as a child.  They knew.
  • Sooooo about this whole thing between Chad Johnson and Eveyln.  I can't feel one ounce of pity for her a$$ because she never felt any pity for all the folks that she harassed on Basketball Wives be it through throwing wine bottles, running across tables, or threatening to slap the person up.  Karma is b**** huh?
  • Is it just me or has my liking of Kim Kardashian's style greatly decreased since she started dating Kanye West?  Like I used to LOVE everything she wore.  Lately when they're together I'm just like, "Blah."
  • Chris Paul is fine.  That is all.
  • The Spice Girls performed at the closing ceremony.  God is good.
If Fox News covered the Civil Rights Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings