Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • I'm really neglecting the three subscribers that I have...lol.  Sorry ya'll school and stuff is taking all my time.
  • Oh I'd like to say that my third subscriber is my boyfriend.  Thanks for following me FINALLY.  Its not like I've had this blog since May or anything.
  • Samuel L. Jackson was at UGA today.  -____-  Thanks for calling me up Sam.  I thought we were better than that.
  • My Mom just sent me a picture of my cousin's baby.  My reply, "He looks like one of the baby birds...lol.  They were cute though so this is a good thing."  I swear to ya'll people's kids always look like animals to me for some reason.  Watch my kid comes out looking like a hyena or some crap.
  • Just a warning for ya'll, bingo at the nursing home is INTENSE.  I had one lady start telling another lady to be quiet and then she proceeded to tell me she was going to shoot her next time.  I'm pretty sure she's the person who the term "original gangsta" is speaking of.
  • One of my goals for this semester is to get toned up.  I'm going to do it.  Just mark my words.
  • *looks at play that I need to read for tomorrow and continues typing*
  • I've missed out on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta for two weeks.  I NEED MY RATCHETNESS!!!! *starts scratching myself like a junkie*
  • When in the hell is Justin Timberlake coming out with another cd?!
  • Can somebody please tell Teyana Taylor's irrelevant behind to go sit down with this whole she was the girl who started the sexy tomboy look back up again?  Plenty of REGULAR girls have been doing that before you did so shut up.
  • I watched Trey Songz's "Hail Mary" video.   Yeahhhhh...this dude needs to take a break and come back with some GOOD music.  I get tired of feeling like I'm about to have him climb out of the tv or my headphones to rape me.
  • I still can't get over Gabby Douglas's new Indian Remy.  Ish looks gooooood.
  • I gave Twitter up.  I guess this means I have to actually talk to people now.  O_O
  • Bandz will not make me dance.  Sorry Juicy J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings