Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • Jose, if you're reading this today feel special.
  • I haven't washed my hair in like two weeks.  I feel like I'm dying a slow and dirty death whenever I scratch my scalp.  These twist still look good though.
  • Miguel has a song out called "Pussy Is Mine."  I'm not even going to lie.  I love this song.  Judge me all you want.  Here's the live version too.
  • With that said I'm slowly starting to think that Miguel could get it.  Judge me all you want. *files finger nails*
  • So I finally saw this new Sparkle.  I wasn't that impressed honestly.  The music was good although the girl's voice who played Sister had to grow on me.  I found the original online and wasn't that impressed with it either.
  • S/O to Mimi from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta going on a rant about how every "b*tch" has been cheated on the only exception is her ish was on tv.  Although that is true to an extent Mimi is forgetting the fact that she stayed around even though she's really the side chick and just doesn't realize it.
  • I finally get to go home and see my family and boyfriend this weekend for Labor Day.  :-D
  • I've noticed that my desire to be engaged goes up when I return back to school.  I hate it because I know good and well I'm not ready for marriage.
  • To the boy who sits behind me in my History 3072 class please STFU or I'll shut your dumb behind up.
  • Anybody know where I can buy a fake nose ring?
  • Working out is getting a little better if you all cared.  My Black Men's Magazine body will be here before you know it. *looks at butt* Well all my photos will have to focus on the front of my body.
  • I wouldn't mind going to the batting cage to be honest right now.  I kind of wish I were on a softball team.
  • Dear GOP, I don't care if Mitt Romney's wife's song was The Temptations "My Girl."  Its freakin' 2012 not 1960.  It shouldn't be that big a deal that her song is a performed by a Black group unless we're over here talking about freakin' G.O.O.D. Music or 2 Chainz.
  • The real world is slowly creeping on me. *bites finger nails*
  • Rihanna posted a photo wearing a necklace that said "Fuck You."  I want one.
  • These girls in my suite better start getting their hair out of the shower before I go Incredible Angry Black Woman on their behinds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings