Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Ramblings

Its Friday so you know the deal...


  • So I have a cough.  Like a bad cough that my poor little body can't handle.  Pity me people!
  • I'm in love with this new Taylor Swift song "We Are Never Getting Back Together."  Taylor Swift makes the ultimate relationship/break-up songs I swear.
  • I just want to say screw the UGA bookstore.  I went to pick a book up Tuesday and they told me they sent it back because I didn't come pick it up by the deadline that I knew nothing about.  The e-mail they sent me just said to call them by that day.  I seriously wanted to slap the girl working because she was just aggravating me.  Then they had the nerve to bring out a $20 book when the one I ordered was only $8.  Who in the hell do they think they are?
  • I scored two goals Monday in P.E. while playing soccer.  I think this means I can go join the Olympic team now.
  • Burn mark is still on my arm.  The "nipple" is gone after I noticed it moved when I touched it resulting it fluid coming out.  Ewwwwwwww...it still has to heal which is taking forever I swear.
  • Don't go see The Words with Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana.  I repeat.  DON'T GO SEE IT!
  • I'm pretty sure I sound like a babbling idiot in class.  I'm sure of that after today.  Maybe I just need to shut up.
  • I need some clothes.  Where's my sugar daddy when I need him?  *pouts*
  • My friend and I have decided we're going to open up a male revue club as our post-graduate plan.  
  • How old is Denzel Washington because that man is STILL fine.  He probably looks better actually.  I guess he's like wine, just gets better with age.
  • I want to make a major change to my diet, but I know that's going to require a lot of dedication.  I'm seriously thinking about cutting pork and beef out of my diet.  I have to get past the mental barrier first.
  • I can't wait until we start doing actual scenes in my acting class.  I'm getting so tired of asking people if they have a watch with the response of "Not on me." 
  • I miss my tv.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings