- So I have a cough. Like a bad cough that my poor little body can't handle. Pity me people!
- I'm in love with this new Taylor Swift song "We Are Never Getting Back Together." Taylor Swift makes the ultimate relationship/break-up songs I swear.
- I just want to say screw the UGA bookstore. I went to pick a book up Tuesday and they told me they sent it back because I didn't come pick it up by the deadline that I knew nothing about. The e-mail they sent me just said to call them by that day. I seriously wanted to slap the girl working because she was just aggravating me. Then they had the nerve to bring out a $20 book when the one I ordered was only $8. Who in the hell do they think they are?
- I scored two goals Monday in P.E. while playing soccer. I think this means I can go join the Olympic team now.
- Burn mark is still on my arm. The "nipple" is gone after I noticed it moved when I touched it resulting it fluid coming out. Ewwwwwwww...it still has to heal which is taking forever I swear.
- Don't go see The Words with Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana. I repeat. DON'T GO SEE IT!
- I'm pretty sure I sound like a babbling idiot in class. I'm sure of that after today. Maybe I just need to shut up.
- I need some clothes. Where's my sugar daddy when I need him? *pouts*
- My friend and I have decided we're going to open up a male revue club as our post-graduate plan.
- How old is Denzel Washington because that man is STILL fine. He probably looks better actually. I guess he's like wine, just gets better with age.
- I want to make a major change to my diet, but I know that's going to require a lot of dedication. I'm seriously thinking about cutting pork and beef out of my diet. I have to get past the mental barrier first.
- I can't wait until we start doing actual scenes in my acting class. I'm getting so tired of asking people if they have a watch with the response of "Not on me."
- I miss my tv. That is all.
Friday, September 21, 2012
Its Friday so you know the deal...