- I need God to add just a few more hours in the day for me. I swear I have no time at all and everything is just coming at me.
- Did you all see Michelle Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention? I originally only saw highlights of it which gave me chills, but when I tell you that I want to have the same grace that she has I'm not playing. She's intelligent, a great speaker, and beautiful woman who girls of all races should look up to.
- I'm seriously considering the D.C. area as a place to live. My parents seem to be on board with it.
- I've gone through two semi-midlife crisis moments this week. One Tuesday night and the other Thursday night. I feel like I'm doing nothing with my life.
- After nearly two and a half years of competing with my boyfriend in random activities I've finally won something. Yes, B. Jones dominated in miniature golf Sunday night and I hit that Tiger Woods fist pump on him.
- I'm in LOVE with Rihanna's new haircut! She looked amazing from the photos I've seen of her, but she's still not the best dancer.
- Get yo life here!
- So who watched the second part of the reunion for Love & Hip Hop ATL? I was kind of pissed off that Erica agreed to marry Scrappy with all that bullsh*t he put her through this semester, but whatever. I don't know her and its her life.
- Speaking of that engagement how much more romantic can an engagement get than your man getting down on one knee with the question, "Is you gonna marry a n*gga?"
- I think I'm noticing minor changes in myself from this jogging and $1 abs class. Of course if I ate right I would probably be a whole lot better off.
- I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but I want to make a fishbowl drink. Who wants to buy all of the ingredients I'll need?
- I was just interrupted from typing this to read a script for my screenwriting class. Why can't my teacher just let me continue to sit here and be quiet as I blog?
- My parents are going to Mexico. I don't appreciate this, but as long as I get some cute jewelry I don't care.
- I'm listening to white kids in my class discuss the use of the word "Negro" in papers. They're trying to say it really low like its a bad word.
- One of the most dangerous things one can do is scroll through their Tumblr as they sit in class. I always worry if some freaked out image will pop up and if the person behind me will think I'm into looking at porn in class.
Friday, September 7, 2012
It's Friday so you know the deal...