Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • Congrats to President Obama on winning another election.  I'm happy to see this happen and happy my FB page wasn't filled with ignorance like it was back in 2008.
  • With that said everyone would be happy if the way we selected our president was Hunger Games style.  Whomever can survive wins the seat.  That's the only way you truly know the best candidate won right?  #KatnissEverdeen2016
  • Feta cheese dip at The Grill in Athens will make women have sex with waiters in exchange for its deliciousness I discovered Sunday Night.  So forget about using bandz to make her dance.  Feta cheese dip will make her dance...and then some.
  • I love my nose ring.
  • I never promote my other blogs on Facebook as much my Friday Ramblings.
  • I'm under so much stress right now it's sad.  Jesus take the wheel.
  • I've decided that I really want to work on some type of campaign.  Let's make this happen.
  • It's 2:45 AM EST and Florida still hasn't been called.  WTF?
  • Thursday and Florida has finally been called...smh.  Please lets just give them back to Spain.
  • I really like the Lady Gaga version of Kendrick Lamar's "B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe."  The album version scares me...a little bit.
  • Ole Miss can suck it.  It makes no damn sense their students were RIOTING over Obama's election. Like seriously when Bush got re-elected in 2004 students at HBCUs weren't burning signs.
  • I've decided that I want to work on some type of election.  I wonder how I go about that.  If only I had figured that out before now.
  • Next week is about to be Hell Week.  I'm not excited you guys...like seriously.  My continued procrastination has not helped with that.
  • Why does that Diamond chick from Crime Mob have a song called "Lotta Money?"  I feel like it's kind of a slap in the face to Scrappy after he said she left him when he got broke.  She disagreed with that.
  • I can't think of anything funny that's happened this week.
  • I did start a new Tumblr.
  • Pay day. *twerks around UGA campus*
  • I'm about ready to shave my hair off.  This girl told me I should just loc my hair.  I told her hell to the naw.
  • I'm writing a script right now and thinking to myself, "If I put a sex scene in here that sh*t would be awkward as f*ck to watch.  I say that because I found a sex scene from Showtime's Soul Food and I can only imagine how that ish went.  
  • Speaking of scripts my friend said I should just pick up and move to California to start writing screenplays in hopes of being discovered.  Yeahhhhhhhh not to sure about that one.
  • Have you guys seen this new Gerber baby?  Not to be mean but yeah they need to keep that old picture.  This little girl just ain't doin' it  for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings