Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • I've been turned down FIVE, I repeat, FIVE times for semi-formal.  At this point I'm just convinced it's me.  My favorite rejection was the guy who said he had to go to the gym.  Yeah it's sad.
  • Zoe Saldana can go take several seats for tryna b*tch about the uproar people are having because of her playing Nina Simone.  I think people are more offended at them spray tanning her so she'll look darker.  Obviously this is a cheaper option than just hiring a woman who has a skin tone like Simone's/
  • I watched that "horror" movie called The Roommate.  Within the first 10 minutes that movie was a "What Not To Do During Your First Year of College."  From the girl flashing everyone at the frat party, to the other chick just meeting this dude and kissing him, and my favorite the girl having sex with the guy and later on he finally calls her his girlfriend.  Girl what were you when ya'll were knockin' boots?
  • I want an immersion blender and a fondant smoother.  I'm very serious.  Someone make that happen.
  • I got fun dip and a ring pop at this event at UGA.  Can we say childhood memories brought back like no other?
  • When are they coming out with a sexy Princess and the Frog costume?  I'm seriously waiting to dress up as a slutty version of Disney's first Black princess.
  • I sat my brown behind at home for Halloween.  I'm too young for this guys.  I can already see myself living a miserable life when I get older. *sigh*
  • I'm convinced I'll end up marrying someone that's a Black & Hispanic mix.  I'm not sure what it is about that mix  but yeah.
  • Ain't nobody effin' wit' my clique.
  • There was no point in saying that previous statement, but yeah.
  • I need to make serious life changes and I know I keep saying that but it must happen.
  • Congrats to my freshman roomie/frat brother/friend for getting accepted into Teach for America.  She's extremely dedicated already I feel and I know she'll be a great teacher.
  • April 6, 2013 The Color Run 5k is taking place in Atlanta.  I WILL run it.  
  • I'm trying to figure out how to make my hair remain soft past the day I twist it and the next day.  Recommendations are more than welcomed.
  • I'm mad Scott and Kourtney dressed up as damn Batgirl and Robin for Halloween while Kim and Kanye were Catwoman and Batman.  No way in hell I'd be my sister's sidekick or whatever on Halloween in addition to every other day in life.
  • Green apple Twizzlers are not that good you guys.
  • Rihanna was a marijuana bride for Halloween.  Very creative but child bye.
  • Why did I just spend $5 on this Essie nail polish?  Damn you Amazon and my lack of self control!

1 comment:

Post Your Ramblings