Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • Is it too late for me to be Bond girl?  Halle Berry was one so that leaves me to question if I'm pretty enough to be one.
  • Speaking of Halle, she had men fighting over her ya'll!  Like the father of her child and current man went to blows.  Her new man got the upper hand though.  Just messed that other man's face all up.
  • My emotions are so over the place from this break-up you guys and everything else going on in my life.  I just feel like throwing up and barely wanting to eat.  I'm ready to go back home.
  • I stepped in dog poop today.  Therefore to the person with the guide dog in training that just decided to let their pet take a dump w/o cleaning it up...yeah I hate you.
  • Chuck D of Public Enemy came to speak at my school.  He reminded me of that one relative who just talks and talks then makes a good point but then starts ranting about other stuff making their point invalid.
  • I value the few hours of heat I get in my room everyday before my roommate returns.  It's seriously like a holiday too me.
  • Went to trivia night at Mellow Mushroom.  The white guys by our table named their team "Cum Dumpster.  Will Fill You Up."  How very classy sirs.
  • Got a B- on one of my papers for a class I was worried about.  After I got that grade I remained happy for like the entire day.  Graduation is so close and just the thought of being the first person in my family (well household) to graduate from college makes me want to cry.
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together it seems.  Every man whose done his girl wrong is taking this as a sign that there's hope for them still.
  • On that note I'm waiting on the sex tape between those two because we ALL know that Chris Brown is puttin' it down obviously seeing how this girl should be promoting her latest album.
  • Dawgs On Top!
  • Black men stop acting like women are some drug like crack that you just can't resist.  I don't care what anyone says.  There's nothing different between white women and Black women especially in the dark.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings