Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Dating Misadventures of a Black Chick: Communication

So I’ve been texting this guy and I can already tell it ain’t gonna work out. For those of you who know me I’m really not attached to my phone. Sometimes I let it die because there too many other things I’m doing—movies, reading, outside, work. Anyway, he eluded to the fact that I didn’t text him back fast enough. Nigga bye! No explanation needed, I am not here to text you back in record time. Besides I was work.
Next we were talking about webseries and sense of humor. Great! A commonality! Maybe we can really get this conversation going. He says he would like to suggest one for me to watch. I say, “sure, what is it.” He bullshits around and comes back with, ” well, I’m not sure if you’ll like it. I don’t know your sense of humor.” I tell him it can be dry sometimes. He bullshits some more and long story short he says” well I’m not going to recommend it anymore” Me? I’m just thinking like why did we just have this fucking conversation? That time could have been spent on Pinterest doing something worthwhile.
How fucking hard is it to say, “Go to Youtube and search blah, blah, blah.” I don’t have time for poor communicators.
Besides…he passed a judgement right out the box. On to the next.

-MyStrengthFlows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings