- Started my week off by getting flowers at work. Peruvian lilies to be exact. Why is this important? Because I mentioned how pretty I thought lilies were and it shows that someone is listening. Kudos
- I see Future is on Single Ladies tryna get a check for his child support payments for his three other baby mamas, excludes Ciara. Get them checks boo!
- Pinch & Pull sure does deliver its product fast. Ordered on Saturday and got it on Monday.
- When most of my students try to get on each other about what they wear...my first thought it always, "Most of ya'll have no room to say anything."
- Pretty sure this girl in my class has a Catfish type of relationship going on. I asked her about where her boyfriend goes to school at and she says, "I don't know. It ain't important." I guess my city will be on MTV soon.
- Walked into class and heard a kid talking about how he was gonna be fresh once that income tax check came in. I tell ya...
- Accomplished my goal of going to Hooters finally! The wings really weren't all of that. Now I know people only go to see the T & A because ain't nothing spectacular about those wings and plus a tiny cup of extra dressing is $0.89. The Devil is a lie!
- What is up with these chicks on Love & Hip Hop carrying around their pregnancy tests? Like seriously...that's nasty. It's pee on a stick. Take a picture of that mess and just send it to the baby daddy.
- This NBA All-Star commercial with Pharrell is cute.
- All snowed in, or should I say iced in, for two days this week. Gives me time to read and catch up on work. The question is, will I do it?
- I donated $20 to my school. Maybe this will increase my chances of getting alumni tickets come football season.
- Cable, internet, and land line went out in my house for like two days. It got real when my Dad said, "What am I supposed to do?" Like dang you can't talk to your wife and daughter for the time being?!
- My Dad asked if I thought he was romantic. I didn't tell the truth out of fear of hurting his feelings.
- Everytime I listen to Jhene Aiko I think about how I thought her career was over after B2K broke up. She proved me wrong.
- I finished reading Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho. That book went downhill after she met that painter. I give it 3 out of 5.
- Found out this guy I used to "talk to" (If I can even call it that seeing how he annoyed me and the one time I went out with him was with other people) is engaged. *Kanye shrug*
- Watched Free Angela and All Political Prisoners and Hidden Colors while the cable was out. I recommend everyone watch those two documentaries, especially if you are a person of color. Really got me thinking.
- Well we had an earthquake in my city. I can't wait to share my story with my friends.
Friday, February 14, 2014
It's Friday, so you know the deal...