Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Dating Misadventures of a Black Chick: What Cha Want?

Often in conversation with girlfriends or on the first or second date or at some point in life we’ve all discussed what we want in a significant other. I’ve decided to share a few of my non-negotiables. Before long this list is just going to say male and penis. 
  • Open-minded
  • Similar sense of humor
  • Conversationalist 
  • Gentleman- I don’t mind if you open the car and restaurant door every once in a while. 
  • Financially stable; able to manage money but not a cheap a$$ 
  • Passionate- In the sack and in general. 
  • Career-orientated
  • Educated— You don’t have to have a doctorate degree but if you just graduated from high school, barely and are working a waged job… just no. See above.
  • Adventurous to an extent; I don’t want a f**king couch potato
  • Thoughtful
  • Able to communicate well 
  • Emotionally and physically available  
  • Engagement 
  • Hobbies- I don’t want you riding my f**king grill all the time. Find your own sh*t to do. And I’m not talking the bar and club every Friday, Saturday, and Thursday nights. 
-MyStrengthFlows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings