Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's another Friday so you know the deal...

  • I think I had a fairly decent week.  I worked like all of my shifts so my check next Friday might be pretty decent.
  • I got my hair braided Wednesday as you all can see from my previous post.  These things feel like 100 pounds on my head right now and the front hurts.  I do like it though.  I've had mixed reactions to it.  My Mom and boyfriend feel it's too long.  My Mom thinks it makes me look slightly ghetto and would prefer I cut it.  My female coworkers think it's nice.  Oh well, can't please everyone.
  • Why do my customers THROW their money on the counter/at me?  I am NOT a stripper!  If I put my hand out don't throw your money down right next to it.  You see my effin' hand!  I bet you wouldn't like me throwing your change back at you, would you?
  • Why in the hell are Chris Brown and Drake fighting in the club?  Ya'll are making light skin men look bad.  Plus isn't Chris Brown still on probation?  
  • I think I'm going to make funnel cake next week.  Why?  I just like baking/making desserts honestly.  If only I had the same passion about cooking.
  • Georgia still hasn't sent me my check!  I ain't playin' with ya'll no mo'!
  • When will some of you women learn how to dress?  Coming out w/ your husband and two kids in an outfit that makes your butt checks show will NEVER be cute.  I repeat, NEVER be cute.
  • I don't want your man girl he just eat the team.   
  • If you weren't afraid to click the previous link (It's nothing nasty.) you see what music has turned to.  Anyone can just film a video nowadays and load it to YouTube I swear.
  • Did ya'll hear about Shaunie firing Jennifer, Royce, and Kesha?  I thought she wanted the show to have LESS drama, but she gets rid of the people who pretty much try to stay away from it.  Girl you are FAKE.
  • Speaking of "celebs" why in the hell did Atlantic City, New Jersey school system pay Ashanti $20,000 to speak to a group of high school students?  As a celeb you should want to speak to kids that young and provide inspiration to them.  I'm pretty sure she'll experience some heat about this and then her people will say she donated the money to some charity a.k.a. The Foundation to Buy Ashanti New Louboutins.  
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings