Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Ramblings

You know what time it is...


  • I finally got around to seeing The Hunger Games!  Only issue was I had to see it over a two day time span.  Day 1 I started getting a terrible headache a.k.a. a migraine and next thing you know I was on the bathroom floor with my head over the toilet throwing up peach cobbler.  I have never felt so classy in my life.  It was a decent movie nonetheless, but seeing how I read the book I couldn't help comparing the two.
  • Have ya'll ever had the red velvet cheesecake from Starbucks?  I know they sell it at the ones in Barnes & Nobles.  I had it and was so disappointed!  The last time I tried red velvet cheesecake I got sick and had high expectations for this one since I paid $4.50 + tax.  Cheesecake Factory you disappointment.  *shakes fist*
  • Monday I had a customer ask me what type of "hair" I had in my head.  "Hair" being weave ya'll.  I wish someone had taken my picture just to see my facial expression, but the best description is "B*tch excuse me?!"
  • What's up with all of these people going crazy this week?  One man is eating a homeless man's face off, another is throwing his intestines at a cop, and I think I've heard some more crazy ones.  #ThatSh*tCray
  • I decided that I want to write a book like on Thursday.  I just need a new laptop to do some serious work on it.  I wrote a book before once.  300+ pages of B2K fan fiction sitting on a floppy disk in the safe that I got one Christmas from the J.C. Penney's Christmas catalog.  
  • I have been working morning shifts like all these past week and I'm slowly starting to like it.  I get off and get to actually do stuff at night.  
  • Did ya'll watch Hatfields & McCoys on the History Channel?  Them mofos were cray cray!  King Kong ain't got sh*t on Devil Antse Hatfield.
  • Snow White and the Huntsman comes out!  Despite Kristen Stewart being in it I really want to see it.
  • If you haven't heard Big Boi of Outkast latest single you need to get on it!  The song starts off with the line, "Let me see ya titties."  I was cracking up just off of that.
  • I'm getting fat!  Jesus be a treadmill and an elliptical.
Hope ya'll have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings