Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday so you know the deal...


  • I just want to start this off by saying everyone should see The Dark Knight Rises.  My job allowed the floor staff to watch it Thursday morning at 7am and my butt was up bright and early to see it.  It was AWESOME on so many levels.  Like seriously...I want to be Catwoman for Halloween because of it.  The color of red lipstick that Anne Hathaway wears in the film is absolutely beautiful.  Oh and the previews are awesome too.  Who knew there was a new Wizard of Oz movie coming out?
  • So I watched an episode of Family Guy yesterday in which Bonnie, Joe's wife, wasn't pregnant.  I was like, "WTF?"  
  • I'm on the search for a puppy ya'll, but it has to be one that remains little forever.  I do have a fear of dogs, but the small ones not so much.
  • Speaking of animals we have a bird living in one of our plants!  I even found out that it's laid three little eggs.  I swear I feel like I'm waiting on a family member to have a kid or something.  Like I seriously cannot wait until they hatch.  
  • Why are people trying to create a petition for Ciara to stop making music?  I don't care for her anymore, but dang let her TRY to be great ya'll.
  • Love & Hip Hop-Stebbie J a.k.a. Stevie J and Scrappy disgust me as men.
  • It's payday b*tches!!!!
  • I saw a cute black dress with white polka dots in Target.  I can already see myself wearing it with a red lipstick.
No funny photo because I found this one far too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings