What I Used:
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Cuts lemons in half and wash them. Squeeze lemon juice in a separate cup.
- Cuts tops off strawberries and wash.
- Place strawberries in a blender, add one cup of water, and puree strawberries with one cup of water in blender.
- Pour strawberry mix into pitcher. Add sugar.
- Pour lemon juice over a sieve into pitcher to get rid of lemon seeds.
- Add cold water into pitcher until it reaches the two quart line.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
|Cut lemons in half and wash.|
|Squeeze lemon juice into a separate cup.|
|Cut the tops off strawberries, cut in half, and place into a blender.|
|Add one cup of water to blender.|
|Pour lemon juice throw a sieve to separate the seeds. You can do this with the strawberry mix if you would like to because you'll have a million seeds in there. Follow this by adding a cup of sugar and stirring it until it dissolves.|