Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Ramblings


  • Shout out to EVERYBODY graduating from UGA today.  Class of 2012 stand up!
  • Dear Lord please let me make it through this summer peacefully.  My Mom already started with me and I wasn't even home for 24 hours.
  • Pray that I still have a job at home or else I will be lounging around this house poor.
  • My boyfriend low key stood me up last night.  We were suppose to watch Brown Sugar around 8pm.  8pm rolled around and he said he'd be a little late.  9:30-ish I tell him not to even worry about it.  Pity me ya'll.  Pity.  Me.
  • Shout to my American Cities professor.  All four of my other teachers have posted my grades except her.  I hope you are reading this Dr. Reason.
  • Oh yeah, shout out to me for making an A, A-, B+, and B thus far.  Technically I'm on the Dean's List until that last grade comes in so I'm about to live this sh*t up.
  • Oh am I the only person that was IN LOVE with Solange and Beyonce at the Met Gala?  I know I wasn't, but I just have to ask.
  • Chris Brown and Rihanna, please grow the hell up.  One minute ya'll are subtweeting each other and making bada$$ remixes.  The text day you're subtweeting each other and unfollowing one another.  Grow the hell up because I'm getting tired of this whole "Whoa is me" act ya'll have had going on for four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Ramblings