|I made these during my Spring Break and they were great!|
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (can use 1/3 less fat)
- 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar (4 tbsp for a sweeter filling)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a knife, if needed. Depending on the strawberry it might be hollow enough.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Make sure you put them in the fridge if you're not about to eat them!
- If you want to add graham crackers to give it that real cheesecake feeling while eating them get HALF or ONE graham cracker. Put it in a sandwich bag and start crushing it until the pieces are nice and small. Put the graham crackers onto a saucer and just dip the top of the strawberries into it. You shouldn't have to worry about the filling falling out so don't be afraid.