- I found someone to do some twists for me which I'm excited about. The only issue is they cost $150. LAWD!!!!
- I watched the movie Drive featuring Ryan Gosling. It was an amazing movie ya'll! So many twist and turns I was just at a lost for words.
- I had a strawberry limeade from Sonics on Tuesday. I had no clue they put those old nasty looking strawberries in it until one came up my straw. I started to freak out, but finished the drink. Am I the only person who hates those things?
- My boyfriend and I went to this Hibachi type place on Monday and had some of those most delicious sushi. It was called a Dynamite Roll. Pretty much it was a California roll with cook spicy tuna on top of it. I was in LOVE.
S/O to my manager for giving me this 9:30PM-1AM shift. After 6pm I no longer have any desire to work, but I'm gonna suck it up because I need this mon-ay.They went and cancelled on me ya'll. I had just finished tucking my shirt in and got a call at 9 saying stay home.
- Thanks to Tumblr I came across a picture of some nipple rings. The slight desire and rebellion to get them emerged, but then I remembered I don't like getting piercings. I'll continue to be content with my earlobes being pierced.
- It's payday ya'll! *twerks around room* I didn't get paid much, but I appreciate the check regardless as it adds zeros to my account. *Makes it rain all across my blog*
- Speaking of "making it rain," the Travis Porter song came on in my car and my inner ratchetness began to emerge. I wonder if when I'm 40 the same feeling will come across me as my kids ride in the back seat.
- Did ya'll read about Megan Good saying the first time she and her fiance have sex will be the day they get married? Kudos to her. I think that's a wonderful thing and even if you've been having sex before you get engaged I think it's a wonderful idea to go celibate as a couple until you get married.
- I watched the Destiny's Child "Cater 2 U" performance from the BET Awards that took places eons ago. I still laugh at Michelle's lap dance skills. Also why did she have to get Magic Johnson's big old behind? Nobody else in the audience wanted a little Michelle twerk session?
- Is it just me or do Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just seem a little off as a couple? I can't wait to see how long this will last. I give them one baby.
|Got a bada$$ b*tch just bouncin' on my d---|